1/20/11

Exciting News!!! °o°

Hey guys. So the Disney 30 day challenge wasn't really working out for me. I was so busy, and now that I have my iPad its really hard to post pictures onto it. So I'm sorry about that you guys!!!

So, the exciting news that I wanted to share is that the apps are out!!! (Pause for those of you dancing around your area) So I applied yesterday, along with my Disney-fanatic boyfriend, Matt, and passed the web interview!!! Whooop!!! And a few minutes ago I scheduled my phone interview for Tuesday @ 2:30!!!
So this give me enough time to prepare for the interview and mentally prepare myself as well.

SOOOOOOO. For those of you that haven't done the Web interview or scared (like me). Don't be!! I know a million people tell you this and I didn't believe them. But now I'm saying it from your POV. It is not as bad as it seems and its actually fun and interesting!!!!! So really, stop reading this and APPLY!!!!!!
:)
Can't wait to hear good news from everyone!!!!
Have a magical day Y'all!!!!!
°o°

No comments:

Post a Comment