1/31/11

Phone interview and more!

Hey there you guys!!!!!

So I had my phone interview last Tuesday @ 2:30 in central time zone. It lasted 28:28 minutes long and I honestly don't remember my interviewers name, (I believe christy, but I'm not positive) she called me @ 2:38 though, and up until it was about 2:35 I wasn't nervous. But as the minutes passed I started to freak out. But she called! And that what's most important!

She asked me why I wanted to work for Disney, how would I handle a roommate disagreement,If I am a team player, would I prefer to work outdoors, What were my past jobs, how wdo I handle interruptions, those normal types of questions.

She only asked me what my top two roles were (hospitality and conceirge) but I really wish she would have asked my top four (which also included, attractions and BBB) so she asked me one question in relationship with attractions (spiels, how much have u had to memorize) and none about BBB (I had such good answers too!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!) oh well!

One thing that really threw me for a loop was that she asked me the same style of question twice! She just reworded it! (have you ever had a difficult situation with a customer, and then describe a time you had to deal with a difficult guest) I paused a little, but I believe I came up with a solid answer.

I feel really awesome about my interview! I just had to keep telling myself to breathe and smile whenever I started to doubt myself while she was typing.

So I should hear back in about 3 more weeks tops. (she told me 3-4) and I'm so glad I have dance alabama! to keep me busy!!! And I also made the dance company here (ardt) and I'm so freaking excited! It's such an honor and a big deal!!!! So I'm excitied I have these thing to keep me busy (and school) or else I know I would be checking my email constantly!!!!!! Good luck to everyone else and ...

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!

:D

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!

    I know I haven't posted in forever because I moved over to Tumblr, but congratulations on getting an interview and the phone interview!! If all goes as planned, I will be applying for the Spring 2012 session. I know I had previously said that I would hopefully be going in Fall 2011, but I am graduating later than expected because I changed my major.

    I wish you the BEST of luck though and I hope that you get the purple folder!! I had three friends at WDW last semester and they absolutely loved it! :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete