3/30/11

Lately...

Hey guys! So lately I've been in ARDT which is the dance department's dance company. It's been really fun and a bit chaotic, but I love the experience I'm having with all of my lovely and amazing dance majors!
Well yesterday, Tangled came out on dvd, and I bought it and brought it with me so that the girls and I could watch it! They loved it and liked the idea of me bringing in one today. Well I asked if they wanted me to bring another Disney movie and I tried to remember which ones I had, but it was really hard. So taking the easy way out, I looked on Wiki at a list of Disney Movies and went down the list.
When I got to the end, I completely freaked out when I saw which movies are soon to be coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Winnie the Pooh - Walt Disney Animation Studios


6-24-2011 Cars 2 - Pixar Animation Studios
2011 Brave - Pixar Animation Studios


5-20-2011 Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
2011 National Treasure 3

2012 Newt - Pixar Animation Studios

2012 King of the Elves - Walt Disney Animation Studios

2012 Monsters Inc. 2 - Pixar Animation Studios

2013 Jungle Cruise
Okay so the ones in red are ones that I'm freaking excitied to see or hear more information about!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for Pirates! That looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!1
I love National Treasure, 1 & 2, and its Matt's favorite movie! So def. happy to see a 3rd one!!!!!!!!!!
I know that Brave is Pixar's first princess movie and from what I've gathered shes some type of archer but she's also a princess but doesn't want to do it anymore...? Idk but I want to know more about it. Oh and I think it's based in either Ireland or Scottland and Reece Whisterspoon is the Princess.
MONSTERS INC. 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!! Freakout moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot even describe what I feel about that!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD
And then the Jungle Cruise movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that films are being based off of the rides in the parks! I think that it is such a good idea and I have loved everyone that has come out! So I hope this will be good too!
          Here's a little bit of important info that I copied from Wiki:
The Jungle Cruise is an announced Spyglass Entertainment, Disney motion picture loosely inspired by the theme park attraction of the same name.
The film, originally scheduled for release in 2007, has experienced various delays and changes. Shooting of the film, originally schedule for 2006, was postponed. Moreover, the original screenplay by Josh Goldstein and John Norville was reportedly rewritten by Al Gough and Miles Millar.
The film follows a group's riverboat journey through a jungle in search of a cure. Further details have not been forthcoming, apart from confirmation that the film is set in the twentieth century. However, it was announced that Spyglass Entertainment will produce the movie, making it Disney's first film to be produced by Spyglass, since 2007's Underdog. In March 2011, it was announced that Tom Hanks and Tim Allen would star in the film, with the producers of The Fighter, the script is being reworked by Roger S.H. Schulman.


I love that Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are gonna do it! It'll be like Buzz and Woody are on the Jungle Cruise! lol. But if any of y'all know more about these movies PLEASE let me know! I'm so excitied!!!!!!!!!! :)))

Have a Magical Day Y'all!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment